The website, application and all information and materials published on it may be protected by copyright. Names and designations, such as products and services, may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The information published on the Website and the application may be copied and distributed only with our prior consent. Unauthorized copyright infringement may be considered a criminal offense.
- By registering, you agree that for the duration of the Agreement and to the extent necessary after its termination for the purpose of providing our Services, we process your personal data to the extent of name, surname, address, email address, billing information, as well as other optional data that you may via the User account, such as your photographers, measurements, weight, own activities, etc. The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but without the provision of basic data it is not possible to create a User Account.
- If you give us specific consent, we may also process your personal data for marketing purposes, such as sending news in the form of an email, until you withdraw such consent. You can also unsubscribe from receiving emails at any time by clicking on the link for each email you receive.
- We may use the services of our suppliers to process personal data. As the list of these service providers may change from time to time, we will provide you with the current version on request.
- You acknowledge that you have rights under §28 of Act no. 122/2013 Coll. On the protection of personal data, in particular the right to ask us to confirm whether or not personal data about you are processed, information on the processing of personal data, including information on the purpose for which personal data are processed, which personal data are processed , information on the source from which we obtained personal data for processing, on the nature of the processing and on the recipients of personal data. You further acknowledge that you may request a list of personal data in accordance with the preceding sentence for a reasonable fee, which may not exceed the amount of reasonable material costs incurred in making copies, supplying technical media and sending the information. You also have the right to ask us to correct or dispose of incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data, liquidation of personal data whose purpose of processing has ended or if the law has been violated and blocking of his personal data due to revocation of consent before the expiry of its validity. Notwithstanding the above, you have the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic directly at any time.
- We almost always process your personal data within the EU. However, you agree that we also process your personal data in third countries that do not guarantee an adequate level of personal data protection at EU level, such as the US, where most of the most well-known IT service providers are based. However, we want to assure you that in such a case we will only use such service providers whom we believe to adequately protect your personal data.
- Cookies are text files that contain a small amount of information that is stored in the web browser of a computer and other mobile device (smartphone or tablet) when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back each time you visit this or another website that recognizes these cookies.
- Cookies are very useful and have many functions. They allow websites to recognize the device, which will let them know if the device has previously visited the website. They also allow you to remember your visitor’s preferences, understand how the website is used, and help improve the overall user experience. Cookies also help ensure that the online advertising that website visitors see is more relevant to them.