- The website is operated by ZZ-Fitness sro, IČO: 52275990, with its registered office at Hutnícka 2, 04001 Košice, Slovak Republic, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the District Court of Košice I, section: Sro, file number: 45888 / V (hereinafter referred to as “we”) ), VAT number: 2120966903, phone number: +421911311399 email: email@example.com
- which arises from your registration on the Website or by ordering the Goods (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”), unless we expressly agree otherwise. These GTC will also be used for concluding all Contracts implemented at a distance. Unless otherwise specified below, the individual provisions of the GTC apply to both the Service and the Goods.
Use of the Service
- You log in on the Website by entering your login name and password, which we will send you by e-mail immediately upon receipt of payment (hereinafter referred to as the “Login”). And at that moment, the contract is concluded. The Agreement is concluded for a definite period until it is terminated, for example due to the cancellation of the User Account or the expiration of the program.
- By logging in to the program, you will create a user account through which you will have secure access to the Service (hereinafter referred to as the “User Account”).
- After Logging in, you will be able to use the part of the Service that you have paid for (hereinafter referred to as “Paid Membership”).
- In order to create a Paid Membership, you are required to fill out an order form in which you choose the Service you are interested in using (the “Order”) and the method of payment, and at the same time pay the appropriate fee (hereinafter “Payment”). Before sending the Order, you have the opportunity to check and change the Order at any time, ie in particular to change or correct any data such as billing data and method of payment. By sending the Order, you make a proposal for the creation of a Paid Membership. Part of the Order is the obligation to pay the Payment. Paid membership will be created when we confirm the creation of Paid membership by email. We will make such confirmation as soon as you send us the Order and pay the relevant Payment under Article 3 below. From this moment on, the content of the Paid Membership will be available to you and you will be able to use it through your User Account. Paid membership is intended primarily for persons over 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, by submitting an Order and making a Payment, you acknowledge that you are doing so with the consent of your legal guardian, such as a parent.
- The service is accessible through applications, web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome, Safari, Opera. To take full advantage of the service, it is necessary to have a personal computer or tablet or mobile phone (smartphone), which contains an Internet browser and allows you to watch videos.
Price and method of payment
- You are obliged to pay a Fee for the relevant Paid Membership program in the amount according to the valid Price List. The current Fee is published on the website.
- To make a payment, you can choose from two options, namely payment by card via GoPa and payment by bank transfer.
- The price of the Paid Membership is stated in the Price List and is stated in EUR / CZK and is the final price including all related taxes or other fees.
Purchase of Goods
- We offer Goods for Sale on the Website and in the application. Part of each offer of the Goods is also its name, main properties, resp. basic characteristics and information on the method of use. It also includes information on the final price in EUR / CZK and transport costs.
- To order the Goods, press the “Add to Cart” button to add the selected Goods you intend to purchase to the Cart. After registration, logging in to your User Account, resp. After filling in your identification data within the purchase without registration, choosing the method of transport and payment, you will be informed of the final price for the purchase of the Goods. This includes the price for the selected Goods placed in the basket and the price for transport. Before sending the order, you have the opportunity to check and change the order, for example, change the contents of the basket or change any information regarding the quantity of ordered goods, method and address of delivery, payment methods and billing information. By sending the order, you accept our offer for the goods placed in the basket, you agree with these GTC and you make an irrevocable offer to conclude a purchase contract (hereinafter referred to as the “Purchase Contract”).
- Immediately after receiving the order, we will confirm its receipt by email.
- By ordering the goods, you confirm that they have been informed that the order also includes the obligation to pay the purchase price.
Conclusion of the Purchase Agreement
We will check the delivered order (for example, your data, the ordered goods, registration of the price payment on our account) and we will immediately start processing it. After checking, we will confirm its receipt by email and delivery of this email concludes the Purchase Agreement.
Terms of payment
- The price of the Goods is valid at the time of your offer, is stated in EUR / CZK and includes all related taxes or fees. Payments for the delivery of goods and any other fees, if any, are not included in the price of the Goods, and will be notified to you during the execution of the order and will be separately included in the total final price of the Goods.
- To make a payment, you can choose from two payment options, either by card via GoPay or by bank transfer.
- You acquire ownership of the goods only by paying the full purchase price.
- We will deliver the invoice to you together with the Goods.
Terms of Delivery
- The goods will be delivered to you at the address you provided. The courier will inform you by phone about the estimated time of delivery.
- You are obliged to take over the ordered Goods and to inspect and check the shipment properly upon taking over. You will confirm the receipt of the Goods in writing on the delivery note.
- We will inform you by email about the shipment of goods.
- The goods will be delivered to you as standard within 2 working days from the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement, unless agreed on another delivery date. In the case of a personal collection, this collection date depends on our mutual agreement. In the event that you do not accept the goods within the agreed period or it is not possible to deliver them for other reasons on your part, even repeatedly within the replacement period, the Goods will be returned to us.
- We deliver the goods only on the territory of Slovakia and the Czech Republic, unless we agree otherwise in an individual case